Carver Students Transferring for September 2018

Carver families with students going on to either John Knox Christian High School or Vancouver Christian High School: please complete the Transfer Form and mail or return it to the Carver school office by November 30, 2017. Thank you.

Transfer Form for Sept 2018


Families NOT currently at Carver Christian High School who are interested in applying to either JKCHS or VCHS, please contact those campuses directly:

JKCHS – Arusha Vegt  604.522.1410

VCHS – Jennifer Milley 604.435.3113